recommendation wanted for data recovery service

Marco Nicosia marco at escape.org
Tue May 17 14:10:10 PDT 2005

I recommend Lazarus Data Recovery in SF, if you're located in the
Bay Area. Based on my one experience with them, I have three reasons
to recommend them:

1] They're local; no shipping your disks logistic hassle.
   (Perhaps not apropos to your circumstance, unless you're
    willing to proxy for your foreign field office?)
2] Their service is considerably better priced than some of
   the "big" names out there.
3] Despite the fact they weren't able to get data from my
   cooked platters, they worked so hard to try, I felt that
   I'd gotten my money's worth.

Don't be thrown off by their diminutive location. In this dicey
science, a company that can clearly show value without yielding
successful results has got to be good!

-- Marco

Marco E. Nicosia  |  http://www.escape.org/~marco/  |  marco at escape.org