Recommendation for small personal colo?

David Carmean david.carmean at netapp.com
Tue Jun 7 11:35:31 PDT 2005

I'm not excited by the firewall options offered by the virtual
server providers I've seen so far (either the packet filtering isn't
even stateful, or they're not offering rule customization), so now
I'm looking for somewhere between 1 and 4-U space, and since it's
just personal and maybe tiny-business use, I don't really need a
super-duper Enterprise-grade datacenter.

South or East Bay preferred for ease of access.  IPv6 connectivity
a significant plus.  Serial console server with ssh access a major
plus for ip_filter maintenance :)

Thanks (again)!

--
David Carmean						Network Appliance, Inc