Upcoming USENIX events and Linux Picnic

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Fri Jul 8 11:28:06 PDT 2005

For all you security folks out there, I wanted to remind you about the
upcoming Early Bird Deadline!  The conference is in Maryland at the end of
the month.

14th USENIX Security Symposium
July 31-August 5, 2005
Baltimore, MD
http://www.usenix.org/sec05/progc
Early Bird Registration Deadline: July 11, 2005

If you have an interest in security, I'd highly recommend the USENIX
Security conference.  I attended the one in 2002 in San Francisco and it
was well worth it.

LISA will be in San Diego this year!  December 4-9
http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa05/  The schedule isn't up yet, but it's
never too early to start planning the trip.

Don't forget - August 14 Linux Picnic http://www.linuxpicnic.org/ from
11am-4pm.  Free food, fun, and socializing!  BayLISA is a sponsor AND
participating organization.  If you want to help out, please do volunteer!
http://www.linuxpicnic.org/volunteer/.  Don't forget to RSVP if you plan
to come!