(2) 21" Monitors for sale or too donate

Nicole nicole at unixgirl.com
Wed Jul 6 10:55:40 PDT 2005

 Hello
 I have 2 Hitachi 21" computer monitors for sale for 50.00 ea or i'm looking
for a recommendation good place/cause that could use them and would want them.
They work 100% but my company bought me new flat panels.

Hitachi Superscan 814 and Superscan pro 800

 Thanks

  Nicole

--

 Why do all the closed minds have open mouths?
 -- Sister MaryMae Himm

 The Large Print Giveth And The Small Print Taketh Away
 -- Anon

 Support Your Local Chinese Communist Country
  Shop At Walmart
   -- Me