Bob Camors and Jennifer Granick video..

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Wed Dec 14 14:28:27 PST 2005

I won't be announcing video uploads in the future as please just assume
that they will be uploaded, and linked in from the main website, but as
this is a new feature, I want to make sure people have access (and
awareness). If you missed the excellent presentation on November 17 you
can now enjoy it by browsing to (sorry .. no beer or pizza included, you
had to be present for that :):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-649641472513250176&q=baylisa

For members we can actually burn selected videos to DVD so you don't have
to worry about network access (and the quality is a bit better since it
doesn't get transformed by Google's engine).

Many thanks to Mirapoint, Bob Camors, and Jennifer Granick for their
support.  If you watch the presentations you will see that they were
excellent topics, and very relevant.

Jennifer

PS.  Don't forget, BayLISA tomorrow at 7:30pm in Garage 1, Apple Campus 4
Infinite Loop, Cupertino California