FAST Discount

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Fri Dec 9 16:51:10 PST 2005

I will have a FAST discount for BayLISA members soonish.. so if you were
planning on going, just an FYI.  Additionally, if you are interested in
volunteering let me know!

This is the Storage conference held in San Francisco this year.

Anyone interested in volunteering to help put together the BayLISA Spring
conference in late March, additionally let me know.

We do have BayLISA _next week_!  Check out the website for the list of
topics.. we have a lot!!

LISA has been incredibly fun.. next year it's in DC.  We will have to put
together a contingent to go out that way :)

Jennifer