Changing subject body and subject header

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Aug 9 15:14:18 PDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 02:51:50PM -0700, Marco Nicosia wrote:
> I hardly ever use Freshmeat.net, so I have a naive question.

> Is freshmeat.net the type of place to post these scripts? Are there
> better, more obvious places to submit them?

Well, the last time I contributed something that I had reason to believe
some folks might find useful, it was to comp.sources.misc.  (I think.
It was either that or to the SHARE "MVS Mods Tape.")

I suppose that says more about questions you dodn't ask than those you
did, though.  :-}

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Any given sequence of letters is a misspelling of a great many English words.

david       (current hat: postmaster at _.org)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Any given sequence of letters is a misspelling of a great many English words.

See http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for public key.
See http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for public key.