One SysAdmin's BSD Blog

Danny Howard dannyman at toldme.com
Thu Apr 7 15:47:03 PDT 2005

Hello,

Not nearly as impressive as Brent's efforts, but when I learn something
technical that I think someone else might want to know, I try to post it
to my own blog.  I have recently re-categorized my more technical
postings, so if anyone is a BSD admin who makes use of an aggregator,
you might benefit by adding this URL:

http://dannyman.toldme.com/category/technical/freebsd/feed/

Or, if you are a human being, and just want to take a peek:

http://dannyman.toldme.com/category/technical/freebsd/

I don't know how many other SAs out there are stowing nuggets on blogs,
but if you are, I, and perhaps others, wouldn't mind hearing about your
own sites.  Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,
-danny

--
http://dannyman.toldme.com/