Where to buy UPS batteries?

Marc MERLIN baylisa-local at merlins.org
Thu Nov 11 11:39:27 PST 2004

Usually, I buy mine at the monthly flea market at Lockheed, but there won't
be a new one until next year.

I need 3 12V "standard size" batteries (the ones that you get by default in
most UPSes).
Where would you say I can pick them up without being gauged completely?
(i.e. paying as much/more than a new UPS)
I'm ok with either new or lightly used (as long as the wear is the same on
all of them)

Marc