Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, 27-May-2004

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Tue May 25 13:15:18 PDT 2004

We have a meeting of the Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) this
week!  Here are the details about this meeting.  For more information
or directions go to
	http://www.penlug.org/
Please join our "members" mailing list, or the "announce" list if you
just want announcements of upcoming events.  Follow the links from our
home page.

Our website is a TWiki; please feel free to create a user account and
modify the website if you have something to contribute.  Thanks!