Top-notch mysql dbas?

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Tue May 18 16:37:51 PDT 2004

Hackers create themselves.  Deadlines don't delay themselves just for
silly notions of idealism. That's the way it is. If you've got a year
to develop an architecture, you have a year to develop a system, not
a year to create talent, then a year to create a system.

This entire subject is silly.

--
Michael T. Halligan