BayLISA -> BayISSA

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Sun Jun 20 09:20:47 PDT 2004

>Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:51:54 -0700
>From: "Roy S. Rapoport" <rsr at inorganic.org>
>To: baylisa <baylisa at baylisa.org>
>Subject: Re: BayLISA -> BayISSA
>Sender: owner-baylisa at baylisa.org

>Do we need a baylisa-dev mailing list? I've got a Mailman installation
>ready to do my bidding, or we can ask David to set up a new mailing list.
>I don't think it's really baylisa@ or blw*@ material.

There exists a list intended for folks concentrating on BayLISA
infrastructure.  It has the singular disadvantage of bearing a name I
bestowed upon it; I would not object to its re-christening, if folks
prefer.

It is services-tf at baylisa.org, and is handled in the usual BayLISA-list
way.

Peace,
david       (current hat: postmaster at baylisa.org)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I do not "unsubscribe" from email "services" to which I have not explicitly
subscribed.  Rather, I block spammers' access to SMTP servers I control,
and encourage others who are in a position to do so to do likewise.