nonprofits et al

Strata R Chalup strata at virtual.net
Sat Jun 19 12:27:41 PDT 2004

Aha.  That sounds pretty definitive-- and definitely goes against
what 'everybody knows'.   So I am definitively completely wrong, and
like most people who are, had absolute confidence in my incorrect
knowledge.  Doh.

There's another WRONG posting from me on the same topic too, alas,
and now I'll shut up!!

cheers,
_Strata