BayLISA -> BayISSA

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Fri Jun 18 18:34:50 PDT 2004

> We are incorporated, right?

Perhaps.  I never saw anything but the bylaws; no evidence that anything
was filed anywhere.  I never knew the IRS taxpayer ID, if there was one.
(This laissez-faire thing goes back further than the sitting board, if you
know what I mean.  Mea culpa.)

> How do we have insurance to cover our public meeting venue?

_We_ don't.  The meeting venue does.  That's one issue (sometimes) in
finding new space.  Never been a claim, never been an incident.  And this
record is worth striving to continue, IMO, however one does that. :-)