BayLISA -> BayISSA

Alan Horn ahorn at deorth.org
Thu Jun 17 21:59:43 PDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, richard childers / kg6hac wrote:

> Ooh, I didn't realize that whiny complaint had gone out to the whole crew.
>
> Permit me to reply in kind.
>
>> Methinks the search for a scapegoat has begun ... but the fact is that
>> BayLISA hasn't added any value to my life, recently. It's just a cesspool
>> for self-promotion. The notices go out late, the leaders are pompous and
>> full of their own self-importance, and, when the facade falls away, there's
>> not much behind it.

So does this mean you're leaving Richard ?

I don't know you, only your words. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but your
words on here get very, very tiresome after a while.

I guess I could just /dev/null anything from your email address, but
before I do lets see if you actually do leave this time.

Really, I think thats the best course of action for all concerned. :)

Cheers,

Al