BayLISA -> BayISSA

Jerome M Berkman jerry at calmail.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 17 11:35:54 PDT 2004

Often the origin/expansion of acronym's is forgotten and
discontinued, e.g. for the NAG and IMSL mathematical libraries.
These are now trademarks without an advertised expansion.
For that matter, does SAGE still have an advertised expansion?

However, LISA is still expanded on the LISA 2004 home page:

	http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa04/

	"LISA '04 - 18th Large Installation System Administration Conference"

It's never been clear what "Large" meant - a large number of systems or
one large system - but that doesn't seem to matter.  I'm happy with
LISA as a name.

	- Jerry Berkman, UC Berkeley