BayLisa the real problem.

Strata R Chalup strata at virtual.net
Thu Jun 17 15:36:12 PDT 2004

That's a really interesting idea.  Maybe a quarterly 'different area'
meeting, if we can get folks to host it?

It's worth a mention that if we could find a location in Millbrae
near both Caltrain and BART, that might be a good compromise location
for North/East/South Bay types.   Although I consider anything north
of Palo Alto "too darn far north" these days, I'd do it once every 3
to 6 months just to see folks.

Let me turn the question around-- Michael, are you willing to find a place
that can host an SF 'BayLISA' meeting a few times a year, and take
point on coordinating it?  Failing that, if we could get MBONE or
a modern equivalent going again, a place that some SF/EB folks could
gather to watch and interact?

For the SF-based meetings, us South Bay types who wouldn't go that
far north, for whatever reason, could meet at the usual location
and view the feed from SF.

cheers,
Strata