Imminent Death of BayLISA / July Board Meeting Invitation

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Wed Jun 16 13:11:42 PDT 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Jim Hickstein wrote:

> That reminds me: We should (there's that word) open up the TWiki to
> all members, if not the entire Internet (read for the latter,
> read/write for members?).  Members means ... A database!  And
> passwords!  The cobblers children have gone into the f*cking NAVY and
> become f*cking ADMIRALS and still have no shoes!  (Sorry.  I can shout
> because I'm one of the proximate causes of this being so bad; although
> I'm also the one who get it as far as it is.)

There's other options than twiki, too. :)

You know, mod_virgule is pretty wonderful.

Some mod_virgule sites:
http://www.advogato.org/ (currently moving)
http://clarion.deirdre.org/ (heavily hacked and slashed by yours truly)
http://robots.net/

And then there's blogs too. I use b2evolution.net for
http://deirdre.org/blog/

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"