Imminent Death of BayLISA / July Board Meeting Invitation

Strata R Chalup strata at virtual.net
Wed Jun 16 12:13:08 PDT 2004

Hi Dan,

I think that's a great point, and that a resume speaker with
time for a workshop afterwards.  A 30 - 40 minute talk and
then an hour workshop or Q-n-A could work well if we start on time.

You've held some very responsible positions, and been involved on
both sides of the hiring desk.  Given your expertise and contacts,
could you please go through your rolodex (or equivalent) and locate
2 - 3 names of people who could either do a resume coaching talk,
or who are sufficiently experienced headhunters to be able to
recommend a resume coach to contact?

If you could please take point on this, and try to line someone up
for an August or September slot, that would be much appreciated.
I'm willing to be backup and make calls if you get too busy.

A lot of folks close their fiscal year over the summer and pick
up hiring in the fall, so a late summer timeframe for this is
probably a very good one.   Anyone with a specific speaker on
this topic to recommend, could you please send the name to both
Dan and myself?

cheers, and thanks,
Strata