Imminent Death of BayLISA / July Board Meeting Invitation

Strata R Chalup strata at virtual.net
Tue Jun 15 12:32:21 PDT 2004

Well, we've got almost 3 weeks to brainstorm via email, so let's
make the most of it.  Depending on your schedule and where you'll
be (eg actually in the air or in a hotel with access to a phone), it's
likely that we could get you involved.

You have a lot of experience from BayCon and other places in helping
to make things work, so I'm really looking forward to getting your
input on how we can turn things around!