Datacenter tools?

Marco Nicosia marco at escape.org
Thu Jun 3 13:53:09 PDT 2004

Who is '-toy' and why is he posting on our list? Maybe we have
a new nickname for RSR...

True enough about logging console servers, but, those Axis
Pan-Tilt-Zoom webcams are fantastic!

We have a half a dozen installed in our facility, and we use them
all the time. They're indispensible for things like, "What IS the
label on that server!?" and when a tech is on the line, "NO! NOT
THAT SERVER!"

-- Marco

Marco E. Nicosia  |  http://www.escape.org/~marco/  |  marco at escape.org