BayLISA 8/19/04: Tom Limoncelli

Strata R. Chalup strata at virtual.net
Tue Jul 27 18:52:12 PDT 2004

I will be updating the website shortly, but wanted to pre-announce-- our
August speaker will be Tom Limoncelli, author and speaker
extraordinaire.  Tom will be in the Bay Area next month and graciously
volunteered to extend his trip slightly so that he can be our August
speaker.

Tom has been putting a lot of thought into 'Best Practices', and how
they may or may not scale across different types of organizations.  He's
also working on a new book about time management and interrupt-handling
for sysadmins, and will be treating us to some excerpts!   We'll post an
official blurb soon.

cheers,
Strata