Can I Send this Email on BayLisa mailing list?

Kristyn Greenwood Kristyn.Greenwood at oracle.com
Tue Jul 27 17:22:12 PDT 2004

Dear BayLISA members,

I am writing this letter to ask for your help in recruiting Email
Administrators to participate within a usability study. The purpose of
this study is to gain an understanding of the tasks that the typical
Email Administrator performs on a regular basis and the methods and
tools that they use. Participating email administrators and their
managers (and referrers) will receive a small gift as a thank you for
their participation.

Objectives:
We are interested in learning about the activities of email
administrators and the types of tasks they typically perform, and the
tools that they use. We are interested in observing email administrators
during a typical day (four hour observation) followed by a short (30
min. ) interview, between Aug. 1st and Sept. 15th.

The feedback from this study will help us to make quality usability
improvements to many Oracle products. It does not matter if the
individuals observed are using Oracle software.

Study Participant Requirements:
All individuals whose primary role is to administer and maintain their
organization's electronic mail system. Regardless of the type of email
system administered or the tools used.

    * Must be currently administering the company's electronic mail system.
    * Have at least 6 months of experience at their current position
    * Have a minimum of 1 years experience working as a email administrator

What Do you Need to Do?
If you would like to participate or are interested in learning more
more, please contact me via email or phone and I will be happy provide
further details about the study and answer any questions. Please also
feel free to forward this message to other who might be interested in
participating.

Thanks, Kristyn Greenwood, Study Coordinator
Principal Usability Engineer - UID
Kristyn.greenwood at Oracle.com
650-506-4760