Remote terminal server recommendations?

Hans Jacobsen hans at whitties.org
Mon Sep 22 07:47:42 PDT 2003

I still buy computone boxes and love them.
http://www.computone.com/ -- the company "computone" changed its name and
merged with some other company... However, the folks who cared about the
main product line started a new company and kept the product name/branding
of computone.  Same support guys were even there when I called a couple of
months ago.

64 ports in about 4U.

At 09:36 PM 9/18/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Is anybody up on the latest in remote terminals?
>
>My old standby used to be computone, but they don't
>seem to be around anymore.  They had the best features
>out of them all back in the day, mainly they had ssh
>support, as well as per-port user/password acls & easy
>integration with their remote power strips.
>
>Does anybody know of something comparable (Mainly I
>want a solution with ssh).
>
>Michael
>
>-------------------
>Michael T. Halligan