Remote terminal server recommendations?

Larry Anderson retrogmr at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 19 07:54:15 PDT 2003

Perle also makes a pretty cool product (the CS9000 comes in 16 & 24 port models and does pretty much everything you're after).  It has the added benefit of being web-accessible and super-easy to configure (something I didn't find to be the case with the Cyclades product).

http://www.perle.com

- Larry Anderson