Remote terminal server recommendations?

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning at monsoonwind.com
Thu Sep 18 23:21:20 PDT 2003

Cyclades has turned their focus from RAS to console servers.

Linux on firmware runs up to a 48 port 1U rackmount box.
Their power strips integrate very well.

Connect to the console of a box, hit ^P and get a menu that allows
you to power cycle that box, and only that box.  The web interface
to the console manager will show you all power outlets, and you can
click on an outlet to toggle it.

Connect via ssh,telnet,http,https.  The http/https option hands you back
a Java applet that talks ssh/telnet back to the box.

http://www.cyclades.com/
http://www.cyclades.com/products/2/ts_series
http://www.cyclades.com/products/3/alterpath_acs

<quote who="Michael T. Halligan">