What OS & mail client do -you- use?

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Mon Oct 27 13:04:04 PST 2003

> What OS & mail client do -you- use?

Mulberry.  Use to be exmh (I miss exmh: it won't do IMAP).  Mulberry ran on
all the several platforms I was using at the time (MacOS 9, Linux x86,
LinuxPPC(!), and Solaris).  And, of course, now, MacOS X.  (And Windows,
but I've never tried it there.)   It's a competent, fully-capable IMAP
client, though a bit idiosyncratic in the user interface.

--

Since the topic has come around, I can't resist plugging my specialty email
hosting business: http://www.imap-partners.net/ .  Sendmail or postfix or