What OS & mail client do -you- use?

Roy S. Rapoport rsr at inorganic.org
Mon Oct 27 10:40:13 PST 2003

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 08:49:15AM -0800, richard childers / kg6hac wrote:
> What OS & mail client do -you- use?

What, you mean on the server or the client?

My client at work is a work-provided W2K box.  My clients at home are a W2K
and a WXP box.  My server is a Solaris box running Postfix.

I read my mail by logging into my server and using an ASCII mail reader
like God and Brian intended.  One advantage of this is that with screen I
have saved state (read mail; leave client running; go to work, screen -dr,
and I'm on the same screen).

-roy