Software for backups

Rich Holland holland at guidancetech.com
Thu Oct 23 08:08:55 PDT 2003

On a similar note, what's everyone using to back up Win32 pc's?

I have a laptop with 100G of disk on it now.  I've been relying on a perl
script to walk the trees of files I care about and back up anything that's
changed since the last one, just streaming the data to copies on an external
USB disk that I can leave at home when I travel.

With 100G to deal with though, it's starting to be a suboptimal process
(especially if I have checksumming turned on).  Thought I'd see what others
do.

Thanks!
Rich
--
Rich Holland        (913) 645-1950        SAP Technical Consultant
print unpack("u","92G5S\=\"!A;F]T:&5R(\'!E<FP\@:&%C:V5R\"\@\`\`");