HE.Net Quotes?

Alvin Oga alvin at maggie.linux-consulting.com
Thu May 29 17:31:13 PDT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Neil Katin wrote:

> Alvin Oga wrote:
>
> > 			full rack	bw
>
> > 	cogentco.com	??		$ 1,000 / 100Mbps
> >

> The cogentco line seemed too good to be true, so I went
> over to their website.  For colocation their list price
> is 1K/month for 2mbit, and 3K/month for 100mbit.

not those  ( those are the PSInet.com ones ?? )

> They have a "retail" product for 100mbit for 1k/month,
> but its only for buildings that cogentco has already
> lit up.

i just stopped at the cogentco.com front page
for the $1000 / 100Mbps

i called um ... they wouldn't return the phone calls
( dont know about detailed terms/conditions that is ready for signature )

i know people that are paying $30/1Mbps connectivity at the
cogent/williams/others/?? (same) colo bldg in santa clara

have fun
alvin