Recommendations for lowend dedicated server/colo shops

Alan Factor afactor at afactor.com
Thu May 29 16:06:34 PDT 2003

Bandwidth requirements are insignificant really. I would like peak
speeds ca. 500Kbps - 1Mbps but total monthly bandwidth probably will
never exceed 1G/month.

Thanks,
Alan

Alvin Oga wrote:
> hi ya
>
> you forgot ( did not forget ) to mention bandwidth requirements,
> as sometimes it makes a difference as to where you wind up going
>
> list of local resellers's
> ( whom are just reselling space of the bigger colos )
>
> http://www.micro-colo.net/Resellers
>
> range is $50 - $250 per 1U of space  plus bandwidth costs
>
> c ya
> alvin
>

> On Thu, 29 May 2003, Alan Factor wrote:
>

>>Can anybody recommend a low cost place to colo or rent dedicated servers
>>when the client only needs 2-3 boxes online? Basically, I'm looking for
>>a reliable safe place.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Alan

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged
and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other
than the
intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly
prohibited.