Dedicated server hosting?

Jake Fahnert jake at digicamp.com
Sun May 25 18:11:13 PDT 2003

Greetings!

I'm new to the list, so I hope it's ok to ask this type of question
here.

I'm starting up a project, and I need a place to host a few servers.
I'd rather lease some servers, but most of the places I've checked out
seem to have rather high prices, for slow intel hardware.  We're running
a postgres db, and apache-2.0.45 with php & mod_perl, to do some pretty
heavy updates & selects for an application we're building, so speed is
important.. We're probably going to push out about 5megabit/s sustained.

Does anybody have a place they've used before, that they can refer me
to?

Thanks for your time,

Jacob

Linux and Windows Systems Administrator