CyberSecurity 2003

Alberto Begliomini aub at coldstone.com
Thu May 15 14:49:42 PDT 2003

Cyber Security 2003 - Completing the Security Picture
Where Law, Technology and Business Converge
Crowne Plaza - Foster City, CA
May 20, 2003

Download our CyberSecurity 2003 Brochure -
http://www.CyberSecurity2003.com <http://www.cybersecurity2003.com/>

What drives the Security Picture today? How will you keep up?

On May 20th you are invited to join us at the CyberSecurity - 2003
Conference, co-hosted by the San Francisco and Silicon Valley Chapters
of ISSA & the San Francisco Bay Area InfraGard, as we proudly present 21
of today?s top Security experts. The Conference will officially open
with keynote speaker, George Vinson, Director of California?s Homeland
Security Office. Other keynote speakers include Tom Berson, Author and
Stanford Scientist. Paul Clark, Chief Security Officer - EDS and Robert
Lemos, Senior Security Writer CNET.
(for a complete list of presenters and the schedule visit:
http://www.cybersecurity2003.com/conferenceschedule/conferenceschedule.html)

ISSA and InfraGard have gathered together security thought leaders to
present you with the most comprehensive perspective of today?s Security
picture from four ?Security Topic? Tracks:

·Track 1 -Legal
·Track 2 -Business Initiatives & Security Awareness
·Track 3 -Emerging Technologies
·Track 4 -Policy, Standards and Risk

These tracks provide a snapshot of the dynamic and ever changing nature
of today?s Security landscape that we, as Security Practitioners, face.

GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED

The four ?Security Topic? Tracks will answer the questions you are
currently asking yourself. Like?

·What are the CyberChallenges facing me and my organization today?
·How do I make sense out of this barrage of security information hitting
my desk daily?
·What are my legal responsibilities and liabilities? How does the
Patriot Act affect me and my company?
·What are the latest security technologies out there and which are
critical for my company?
·Which security policies and standards does my company need?
·How do I define ROSI so I can intelligently sell my Security
requirements to management?
·How does IT Security fit into my company?s Risk Management picture?
·What is the latest technology available to help me determine if my
company?s Security is being compromised?
         and many many more?

CYBERSECURITY 2003  -  THE ULTIMATE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY

·Meet our Exhibitors/Sponsors - Over 30 of the Security Industry?s top
Technology Providers demonstrating their  products and services
·Discuss the future of Security Technology with many of the 300 Bay Area
CIO?s, CSO?s, CISO?s, CEO?s and IT Security Professionals who will be
attending from the private and public sectors
·Attend our complimentary Cocktail Reception, where you will meet and
talk to the CEO?s and CIO?s who are developing global Security Solutions
for the future
·Meet and Network with your next client(s)
         (See our Sponsors and Exhibition Partners at:
http://www.cybersecurity2003.com/sponsor-exhibitors/sponsors-exhibitors.htm)

CyberSecurity 2003 - Conference Details

Hours
7 a.m. - 7 p.m.

Location
Crowne Plaza, Foster City, CA
Directions:(http://go.vicinity.com/sixcont/bidMap.d?BID=SFOFC&brandname=_crowneplaza,)
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ISSA DISCOUNT
ISSA has reserved a Block of Hotel Rooms for our Guests
Stay 5/18 & 5/19 for $129.00/night (Usual Rate $200.00)
For Reservations 1-800-2CROWNE
(Use CODE ISS)
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon refreshments and
attendance at the Cocktail Reception

Registration Fee
$50.00 member
$75.00 non-member

VOLUME DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITY
Non Members - Purchase Blocks of 5 or more for only $60.00/ea - a $75.00
savings!

We accept - Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express and personal
checks

How to Register
Online At Web Site - http://www.CyberSecurity2003.com
<http://www.cybersecurity2003.com/>
By Fax : Use Registration Form on Web Site - Fax to ISSA 925-798-2643
To Contact Us : send us an email - info at CyberSecurity2003.com

CYBERSECURITY 2003 - CONFERENCE BACKGROUND

The CyberSecurity 2003 Conference is a partnership between the Bay Area
community?s most respected organizations for Security Professionals -
ISSA Silicon Valley & San Francisco and The San Francisco Bay Area
InfraGard. The combined membership represents the Who?s Who of the Bay
Area?s Security talent with company affiliations ranging from Fortune
500 Corporations to independent Security Consultants. The Conference is
driven by the vision that these organizations share: the commitment to
provide the Bay Area Security Professional with the most comprehensive
and up to date educational opportunities available.

For more information and to register for CyberSecurity 2003 - Completing
the Security Picture go to our Conference web Site
http://www.cybersecurity2003.com <http://www.cybersecurity2003.com/>

ISSA BACKGROUND
Silicon Valley & San Francisco Chapters

The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)® is an
international, not-for-profit, volunteer organization providing
educational forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities that
enhance the knowledge, skills and professional growth of its members
Information Security professionals. The primary goal of ISSA is to
promote best practices that will ensure availability, integrity and
confidentiality of organizational resources. ISSA's membership continues
to grow with Information Security professionals representing a diversity
of organizations, including major U.S. and international corporations,
leading consulting firms, world-class educational institutions, and
government agencies.
To contact ISSA San Francisco Chapter go to
http://www.issa.org/san_francisco/index.htm
To contact ISSA Silicon Valley Chapter go to http://www.sv-issa.org/
Membership applications are available Online and will be available at
the door.

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA INFRAGARD BACKGROUND

San Francisco Bay Area InfraGard is a partnership between the U.S.
Government (led by the FBI and the NIPC) and an association of
businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement
agencies, all dedicated to increasing the security of the United States
critical infrastructures.
San Francisco Bay Area InfraGard?s goal is to enable the flow of
information to support owners and operators of infrastructure assets to
better protect themselves and thus enable the United States government
in discharging its law enforcement and national security responsibilities.
The San Francisco Bay Area InfraGard Chapter is a partnership with the
FBI San Francisco Field Office.
Contact San Francisco Bay Area InfraGard at: www.sfbay-InfraGard.org
<http://www.sfbay-infragard.org/>
Membership applications are available Online and will be available at
the door.   Membership is Free

[...]

Bill Danigelis

CISCO Systems

650-378-8593 Office (ending soon)

408-853-1498 IP Phone

800-365-4578 Pager

bill.danigelis at cisco.com <mailto:bill.danigelis at cisco.com>

CSA Territory: CA, NV, HI, WA, OR, AK, CO, KS, ID, MT, WY, UT