BayLISA tonight, 15 May, 7:30 pm

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Thu May 15 08:09:37 PDT 2003

  Hello fellow sysadmins.  This is a reminder that the BayLISA - Silicon
  Valley and San Francisco greater bay area large installation system
  administrators - meets tonight, because tonight is the 15th of May and
  happens to be Third Thursday.

  I realize that our normal jobs normally lead us to have no idea what
  the outside sky is like, but any of you into astronomy might like
  the axtra tidbit that there is expected to be a brilliantly visible
  lunar eclipse tonight, approx 7-11 pm Pacific.  If any of you have
  systems that are susceptible to moon phases, make an extra backup or
  something, it's a full moon on steroids :D

  Okay, now for the meeting itself:
	WHEN -	7:30 pm announcements start.  Arriving early is ok.
		Speaker usually stops about 9:30 pm,
		Q&A winds down about 10 pm.

	WHERE - Apple Campus' De Anza Building Three
		10500 North De Anza	(north of Stevens Creek)
		see http://www.baylisa.org/locations/current.html

	WHO -	Jim Nisbet from Tablus, Inc.

	WHAT -	Intellectual Property Firewalls: Can They Help Keep Your
		Secrets Safe?

		Given the political climate around IP anyway, this ought
		to be a lively meeting ...

  Also, we have a membership special going:
	YOU ARE - Either a current or past individual member of BayLISA
	BRING -	Someone who has never been a member of BayLISA before to
		join BayLISA with an annual individual membership.
	YOU GET - One year's renewal added to your membership.

  I look forward to seeing everyone there!

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-