Old PC Hardware, for free!

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Thu Mar 6 18:02:53 PST 2003

> people are still selling these drives??

Well, the US Navy was still using Fujitsi M-2351 Eagle SMDs long after they
were EOL'd, and for all I know right down to the present day.  They had a
warehouse full of them somewhere.  You'd be surprised.

WeirdStuff Warehouse (www.weirdstuff.com) sometimes posts _bounties_ for
certain old things.  (Naturally, I threw away my copies of whatever it was
before I spotted the $1000 bounty.)  I myself could use a Seagate ST-225 in
good condition (but not enough to go Googling for one, yet.)
Retrocomputing lives!