Trouble ticketing systems?

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Thu Jun 19 22:14:51 PDT 2003

> One thing I really really really really like is the ability to manage
> tickets via e-mail, which I am very used to, instead of dealing with
> some funny web interface that is completely new to me.

My users tell me this, by way of complaint.  I use RT2, and it has an
"enhanced mailgate", which I haven't got around to installing, that
addresses this.  It requires (supports?) cryptographic signatures on
messages going in, but that's not a problem here.  If I ever try it, I'll
let you know how it is.