Local source for rack-mount screws?

Thu Jul 24 12:56:00 PDT 2003

hi ya

bring down working sample screws with you
	- specify stainless steel, aluminum, brass, etc
	- specify the thread type ( 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-32 etc
	- specify your heads ( phillip, slot, countersink, etc
	- specify the lenght of the threads ( 1/4, 3/8, ..
	- specify what color too
	- if you want waashers, specify the inner, outter dimesons and
	  thickness
	- or in metric too

- olander ( commercial between central and kifer )
	- plan to wait in line for up to an hour if needed
	( go during lunch time ( noon-1pm) ... less people )

c ya
alvin