Local source for rack-mount screws?

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Thu Jul 24 12:53:46 PDT 2003

My thanks to all who responded, either privately, to the list, or to
both.

A private correspondent suggested:

>Check with action systems in redwood city!!! I bought a rack there and they
>have lots of "stuff"

>            Action Systems

>            Address:
>            850 Main St
>            Redwood City, CA 94063
>            Tel: 650-569-3990

Since it was practically on my way home, I did so.  Don Gibson was both
helpful and reasonable -- he merely asked to cover his costs.  Since
this isn't stock he really keeps on hand for sale, I picked up a dozen
(and gave him a couple of dollars).

Thanks again -- I think I'm set for now.

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Based on what I have seen to date, the use of Microsoft products is not
consistent with reliability.  I recommend FreeBSD for reliable systems.