Leroy, Oracle, CIA & the Jewish Defense League

Roy S. Rapoport rsr at inorganic.org
Mon Jul 14 01:49:52 PDT 2003

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 07:26:15AM -0700, richard childers / kg6hac wrote:
> There's an interesting article making the rounds, on Craigslist,
> suggesting that the Oracle Corporation (if I interpret it correctly) has
> its roots in the Central Intelligence Agency (this is a matter of
> record) and Jewish Defense League (an outlawed terrorist group).

It *is* interesting.  It's sensational, biased, and ... well, how's this
part:
---
While I was enduring this compelled medical leave - wondering if this would
end up in a lawsuit (about which topic, at the time, I knew nothing) my
elderly stepfather 'fell' in front of a truck, one morning, walking across
Geary Street, here in San Francisco
---

There's no mention of why this person uses quotes when they use the term
'fell.'  Clearly, there's an implication they're trying to create of foul
play, but they provide no proof of that or, in fact, even come out and say
it.

In further silliness, the person writes about their lawsuit against Oracle:
---
It's not clear why my lawyer, or the court, did not order a two-week delay
until he got back - but it's a fact that TRBSCO's former Human Resources
Manager has never been queried, under oath, regarding his actions, motives,
and under whose direction he had been acting when he stonewalled the
investigation, and oversaw my subsequent termination.

In fact, none of the ten individual defendants named in the lawsuit, each
of whom had been directly involved, were ever subpoenaed, and offered an
opportunity to explain their actions and motives - not even a statement. It
was all handled by lawyers and corporate executives.
---

A government conspiracy or an incompetent lawyer? You be the judge.

Lets see what this person has to say about accusing anyone of being
anti-semitic:
---
When this accusation is used, it is not made as a sincere attempt, as the
result of careful and objective thought, to correctly label a specific
behavior so that it can be discussed, rationally ... it was - and is - a
reflexive behavior on the part of the accuser, to interrupt rational
thought. It's very important to understand this. These are not rational
people. They are incapable of rational behavior. They are not interested in
rational discussion or debate. They are determined to interrupt any attempt
at rational discourse; and will stop at nothing.
---

Do not try to counter the accusation, for there is no accusation.  Or
something like it.

Onto this person's campaign for The Truth:
---
Some years later I was helping my mother clean her room, and I was not
entirely surprised to see the same fold of printout. My mother threw it out
and once it reached the sidewalk, I took possession of it. I still have it;
I had two of perhaps 160 or so pages fingerprinted by a forensic analyst,
at a cost of a few hundred dollars. The results were inconclusive; but it's
not impossible that a different analyst might find different, or
additional, results.
---

"I'm mentioning this because you might then figure out that the bad guys
had their fingerprints on this document, even though I can't actually come
out and claim it, because there's no proof."

One of the more amusing sentences of this article:
"it would look suspicious if someone associated with this case died, twice
in a row."  I'd probably argue it would look positively miraculous if
someone associated with this case died, then died again.

His discussion of his relationship with his mother and the possibility that
she screwed him either because he wasn't her favorite son or because she
owned Oracle stock is deleted because honestly, do you really want me to
include it here?

---
In fact, I recall, in 1992, a group of VPs staged some sort of event for
their charismatic leader, in the parking lot in front of 300 TRBSCO Way,
involving a sailing ship flying a black flag with a skull and crossbones
motif. It's not clear whether this was an allusion to piracy or a
proclamation to the world that TRBSCO had a letter of marque from some
government somewhere, but the message was pretty clear - they were pirates
and he was their pirate chief and they didn't care who knew it.
---

PIRATE FLAG? Well, clearly boys, we need to drive them out of town.  I
mean, if there's a clearer admission that someone's engaged in illegal
activity (or is commissioned by a governmental agency to engage in illegal
activity), I don't know of it.  Hell, get Apple while you're at it
(http://www.osxlist.com/)

---
And it's not clear to me where the allegiances of the majority of TRBSCO's
employees lay, then or now. Historically, given the statistical makeup of
the company, it's almost certain that there is a significant amount of
nepotism; this renders organizational structures designed to limit the
spread of confidential information ineffective.

A significant minority of these employees are not American citizens; given
the size of the company and the prominence of the products and their
relevance to the intelligence community, it's not clear to me how many of
these people are in the employ of foreign intelligence agencies, but in a
population of 5000+ there must be at least a dozen who are 'moles', in
management alone.

It's not clear to me where all the data that's being accumulated is ending
up.

There's no doubt that such a company, with such a product, is in a powerful
position, accumulating much information, and in a position to use it in
many different ways - as bargaining chips with United States government
agencies, but also with other governments' agencies, as well.
---

I don't know anything, but I'm going to bring up the fact I don't know
anything in a way that will make it clear what you should think.

BTW, there's no actual claim that Oracle's associated with the JDL that I
could see there, though the person's delusional rantings do go on and I
might have gone glassy-eyed for a bit there.

Tomorrow's news:  Crazy person ignored.  CIA blamed.

-roy