Leroy, Oracle, CIA & the Jewish Defense League

richard childers / kg6hac fscked at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 12 07:26:15 PDT 2003

There's an interesting article making the rounds, on Craigslist,
suggesting that the Oracle Corporation (if I interpret it correctly) has
its roots in the Central Intelligence Agency (this is a matter of
record) and Jewish Defense League (an outlawed terrorist group).

I understand this article has been brought to the attention of the
entire California Senate and Assembly, as well as the United States
Congress, and, if I interpret the comments at the end properly, to the
attention of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the California
State Attorney General, as well.

Given my comments a few months back regarding the dubious ethics of
Oracle's management, I cannot say that I am entirely displeased to see
this story finally becoming public.

Just about the time this hit the 'Net, about a week ago, so did the
story about Leroy frothing at the mouth over his urgent desire to
purchase JD Edwards and PeopleSoft. Suddently I haven't heard a word
about the PeopleSoft fracas; it just disappeared from the news as if it
had never even occurred. This suggests - lacking evidence to the
contrary - that the details provided in the article are correct, and
that the unfavorable attention Oracle was getting killed the deal.

I have it from a reliable source that a copy of the article was sent to
Craig Conway, CEO of PeopleSoft.

If you're interested in reading the article, it's at the following URL:

    http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/for/13243191.html

Yours for a workplace free of coercion, fraud, and racism ...

-- richard