Shipping cartons for Sony Multiscan 400PS

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Thu Feb 27 17:11:53 PST 2003

I unwisely discarded the cartons and foam inserts for a pair of Sony 400PS
monitors, and now I want to use them.  (My usually-strong packrat instinct
was overridden when we ran out of storage space at the office.)

Does anyone on this list happen to have a couple of these, carefully
preserved against such a need?  Do I need to (gasp) look on eBay?  (Silly,
isn't it?  But I'll bet I can find 'em.)  Or even buy new ones from Sony?

I will happily come and pick them up.

Thanks!