broadcast apologies... --recruiters: keep it coming!--

Steven L. Fountain slf at dreamscape.org
Tue Feb 25 15:58:36 PST 2003

Apologies for broadcasting my resume to the whole list. At least theres
blood in the water and the recruiters are sharking. Amen! Keep it coming..
Everyone can benefit from such activity.

-slf

slf at dreamscape.org [enraptured] . http://dreamscape.org | 925.895.1500
: "The future is veiled from our eyes. The threads of each man's fate
: extend well beyond the boundaries of the visible world. Where they
: lead, we cannot see. Who can say that today's key will not be
: tomorrow's lock, or today's lock not tomorrow's key?" Nizami 12th C.