Good selection of laptop drives?

Alan Brinker abrinker at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 20 12:45:09 PST 2003

Sorry but I didn't catch that you wanted laptop.  Duh.  Disk Drive Depot
doesn't carry anything in laptop drives over +/-1.5 gig.  CSC is their
parent company and a commercial supplier.  I just did a search for a
laptop drive and bought from CDW but Central Computer also had some in
stock. 408 248 5888.

Alan