meeting 7:30pm tonight

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Thu Feb 20 07:39:39 PST 2003

 Hello folks.  Just a little note to remind everyone that the BayLISA meeting
 is tonight...

 The speaker is Joe Little, speaking about Stanford University's own
 security enahnced Linux variant, SULinux.

 We mmet at Apple;  see http://www.baylisa.org/locations/current.html
 if you need directions (and missed yesterday's).

 You'll want to arrive a little earlier than 7:30 pm (when everything starts)
 if you'd like a good seat.  We'll have snacks.  We have pint glasses
 and T-shirts and lots of free parking.

 Don't forget your checkbook* if your BayLISA membership has expired or
 you have an inclination to join.  If you're already a member or your
 company is alreadya corporate member, then a very big THANKS!  It's our
 members that allow us to be able to keep bringing in great speakers.

	* or if you join us online using PayPal, don't forget your
	  paperwork to complete the transaction.

 I'll see you there! :)

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-