Anyone else seeing a huge spike in attempts to (ab)use loc-srv (135/tcp)?

Chuck Yerkes chuck+baylisa at snew.com
Thu Aug 21 15:58:23 PDT 2003

I'd imagine you'd have to prove that you MUST be on
the Internet.  Better argument being the Windows users
who have to hire staff to deal with this.  Better
answer being to dump Windows and use something that
works right and isn't a risk to your business or
to your assets and shareholder value.

You can do 3 small claims in a year (AFAIR) before the fee
goes up a bunch.

Quoting Simon Cooper (ea_baylisa at sfik.com):