1U Server Combo

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Mon Apr 21 10:45:51 PDT 2003

Dean,

I seem to remember either supermicro, or aberdeeninc.com had a really
nice 1U/motherboard combo with 2 power supplies,2 hard disks, a cdrom,
and setup in such a way that the air flowed pretty nicely.. I had bought
three dozen of them for a cluster about a year and a half ago.. Just
remember one thing before you order memory.. LOW-PROFILE memory! RMAing
sucks, I hate paperwork.