BayLISA meets tonight! (4/17)

Heather Stern star at baylisa.org
Wed Apr 16 22:22:23 PDT 2003

Today's the third Thursday so that means BayLISA is tonight. (or maybe
you've just gotten on your late Wednesday night-shift.)  If you're an
interrupt driven soul like me I thought you might like the reminder :)

Len Shustek
is speaking about the history of computing, covering the time when these
colorful workstations we have now were only a pipe dream.  (You can have
any color you want as long as it's phosphor green or plasma orange?) Sure
to be a fine romp through the Elder Days.

We start at 7:30 but it's fine to be there early.
            - Apple's "De Anza Building Three", Cupertino
	    - just south of DeAnza and Mariani
            - easiest to enter the parking lot from Mariani (north
              of our entrance, go around) or from the east/antibayward
              side of the De Anza divider (you can make a U-turn at ...
              I think it's Latimer, unless you were already headed north
              at the time, in which case, it's your clue to pay attention.)

Don't forget your wallet if you want to take us up on the membership special,
join as a member without the special, or buy pint glasses and t-shirts.

There will be snacks and sodas and other drinks - catered by Mrs. Hersey.

I'll see you there!

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-