Disk recovery?

Cheryl Downing chdowning at earthlink.com
Tue Oct 29 12:50:47 PST 2002

Hi David,

Other suggestions might be

- DriveSavers Data Recovery in Novato
  http://www.drivesavers.com/contact.html
  As I understand it, their focus is data recovery. They might be able to
recommend someone for drive recovery.

- CJS Systems (for Macs only?), 2750 Adeline St., Berkeley 94703,
510-849-3730

While I have not used these locations myself, I put these company names in
my database back in 1999 after they were recommended by someone on the S.F.
evidently originally recommended on the Berkeley Mac Users Grp. (BMUG)
mailing list.

Best of luck!

Cheryl Downing
Downing & Associates
408-257-1049
chdowning at earthlink.com
** Fast-Track PR for Creative New Economy Entrepreneurs **