BayLISA next thursday, addenda

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Fri Nov 15 11:19:56 PST 2002

I've been asked to clarify...
"""
	I am confused by part of your statement below:
	"We are offering a $20 discount for any renewing or
	joining member who brings an extra member to join BayLISA."

	Does this mean we have to bring someone to get the discount
	or that they have to join?
"""

If the following conditions are met:
	1. you bring an extra person to BayLISA
	2. *and* they join BayLISA as a paid member

Then, you get a $20 discount on your own joining or renewal.

And, the addenda:  If your membership is already current and you don't
wish to renew right away (maybe you joined last month :> ) you can apply
your discount later.  We have the means to save it up for you.

. . . . .

Companies - we have corporate memberships too;  get your name in lights :)

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-