News from SAGE Certification

SAGE Certification enotify at sagecert.org
Sun May 5 23:12:49 PDT 2002

[Approved with minor reservations, but no content change other than this
editorial remark -- dhw]

Dear Local User Group Representative,

Since launching cSAGE in late March, we’ve been working on improving our site content and wanted to give you an update. We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to give us feedback and suggestions on how we can better our website and our program.

New and improved Study Guide at: http://www.sagecert.org/study.
We’ve revised our study guide to include helpful sample questions for both the cSAGE core exam and UNIX module.

To save 10% off cSAGE exams, check out: http://www.sagecert.org/tenpercent.
In Honor of Mother’s Day, we’re offering a 10% discount off exams. Take advantage of this savings and register during May 6-10.

Announcing Contest winners: http://www.sagecert.org/contest.
Check out the winning entries from our “Tell us why we’re the best Cert on the planet” contest!

SAGE Wire Coming Soon:
Check our site later this month for a new feature; we are implementing a Section with a Slashcode based discussion list for our users.

Marketing Materials:
We thank everyone that requested marketing materials for distribution. The response to this request was beyond our expectations, so it was necessary to reprint more materials. If you made a request that has not yet been fulfilled, please be advised that the remaining requests were shipped May 1st, and should be on their way to you. Should you ever have a need for more materials (brochures or posters), please contact tanya at sage.org to arrange shipment.

Thank you for your continued interest in SAGE Certification Program. If you have any questions or ideas for us, please contact cert at sage.org.

Sincerely,

The SAGE Certification Team